Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Saylor!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!

My sweet little girl turned 3 today! I cant believe how fast time has gone by! And horray I am NOT pregnant again!!!
(was oops pregnant right after her first birthday!)

She is my brilliant little ball of energy and I could not imagine life without her!
(well there are some days I remember my life without kids :))


I LOVE your smile, laugh, sweet little voice and wonderful kisses!




I hope this year your fits are less, and your smiles are more!




I LOVE YOU
BIG GIRL!!
Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

Leah Finch said...

She is Beautiful! The girls had so much fun at her party! Happy Birthday Saylor!

SHELLYFINCH said...

Well that was the cutest little blog i've ever seen. Good Job Sister. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SAY MAY!